My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 13 December 2012

W.I.P - Fantassin Miniatures - German Artillery men

Hi everyone.

Some days ago, I received four packs of figures from Fantassin Miniatures (Spain). 
The kits were all the same (WWB-10 Medium/Heavy Artillery Crew). That meant 24 figures in total (a lot)!

The sculpting was very good. The details of the figures were crispy clean. I strongly recommend them, if you want crews for your German artillery guns. 

Below you'll find some photos of what I have managed to do up until now. I still have enough figures to finish, so you'll have to wait for the finished lot my polite friends. 








Have a great Thursday night everyone! :-)
T.

14 comments:

  1. Really nice looking troops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work so far! best of luck painting all 24

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! Good work!
    Unfortunatly their caliber is too small for what I'm looking for.
    I've got a 17cm Kanone 18... I took four guys to carry the grenade, so this set won't work. What a pitty, as the sculpting is very crisp...

    Thanks for sharing, Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work, truly top notch effort all around!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. You keep on finding great new suppliers of minis, these look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice sculps Thanos and your brush has done them justice. The Spanish sculptors are some of the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh la la, very nice Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice looking minis!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice minis Thanos!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://www.peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete