My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday 26 August 2012

100.000 visits!!!

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well. I have returned and my batteries are full (for a month's time at least). :-)
Ohh...such a nice thing, holidays they are. Too bad they came to an end. But, nevermind, I have plenty things to do this year.

I reopened my laptop today, and I came across with the chart showing my blogs' total visits. The number of the visitors have exceeded 100.000! 

Most of the visits have been done, by people I know (from other blogs) for which I thank them the most, and of course many other people have offered their part to pile up the total numbers for this blog. To them, I feel obliged say a mere 'thank you', that doesn't reach the level of gratitude I feel for them and their contribution they had for this, let me say, in personal terms, success.

So, a great THANK YOU to you all! :-) :-) :-)

I really hope to continue running this blog and by that, to keep you in my life, whereas you are a good part of it for quite some time now, and you enrich it with great value. :-) 

Cheers to you all!
T.


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sir, you deserved all those visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised. You worked really hard for this. You deserved it. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Thanos and well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Thanos and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. big congrats, Thanos, that's a huge number! Greetings to brotherly Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Thanos!! And keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations T. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't consistantly post great work. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Wonderful blog, keeps me coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good blog, worth the visits, thank you for the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations T, I enjoy your blog and is always a source of great ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Thanos. An excellent blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Thanos, great work!!

    ReplyDelete