My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 1 April 2011

Out of the workshop....

Good morning everyone!!!
Being away (again) with my work, has kept me out of my workshop for a while (again)!
Too many things on my desk stand incomplete, and that is really tearing my nerves!
I have managed to finish something though, something similar to what I am working on at the time (where are you Einstein with your theory???).....:-)
In this terrain piece (two small flats), I have used some brick work (from Wills sheets) and window railings (from Faller), based on some photos I found in the web.











I hope you like them!!

T.

10 comments: