My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday 12 September 2010

Vierville Battery

Hello everyone!

Today I decided to show something bigger I made a while ago, but up until yesterday it was half-done!
As you would probably have understand by the post's title, I have made a ''Made in Thanos'' version of Vierville Battery (Artillery position) in Normandy.
It is not precise to the point of historical accuracy, but I think it was worth the effort I put on that.
I hope you like it!

p.s: I may have made the terrain piece, but I lack basic elements of a proper artillery battery components. The good thing is, I now don't have any excuses to use in order to complete one!

T.















4 comments:

  1. Great work T, I'm in speechless.

    GReg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work. Lets see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great - do you have any plans ,dimensions ect - I would like to copy it.

    ReplyDelete